Divorce · Estate Planning · Real Estate Law
At the Law Office of Brent N. Ventura, I provide skilled family law, estate planning and real estate law representation to clients from Los Gatos, San Jose, Saratoga, Cupertino and throughout surrounding communities.
With more than 30 years of experience, I am prepared to handle a broad range of complex, high-asset divorce and estate planning matters as well as real estate contracts, disputes and litigation.
Clients benefit from the experience and insight I have acquired from years of public service, including:
- Three terms as Mayor of Los Gatos
- Four years on the Santa Clara County Planning Commission
13 years on the Los Gatos Town Council
At my law firm, the client's needs always come first. My commitment to personal service carries through from a client's very first contact with the firm until the legal matter is resolved.
Contact my law office today online or by telephone at 408-596-2569 to arrange a consultation with an experienced Los Gatos family law attorney and estate planning lawyer.
A Trusted Attorney for Your Critical Legal Matter
The scope of my Los Gatos, California, legal practice includes:
Divorce and family law: I work with men and women at all stages of a divorce or family law dispute, from the decision to file through post-decree motions for modification or enforcement. I handle all matters related to or arising out of a divorce, including child custody and visitation, child support, alimony, relocations and property division.
- Estate planning: I provide knowledgeable advice in a broad range of estate planning matters, including Wills and Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Conservatorships and Guardianships, Medical Directives and asset protection.
- Real estate law: I represent buyers and sellers in real estate matters involving residential and commercial real estate. From reviewing purchase agreements to handling real estate disputes, I have the skill and experience to advise you of your options and represent your interests.
- Probate, trust and estate litigation: I handle matters relating to probate and estate administration, helping clients navigate the probate process and settle an estate.
- Elder abuse and fraud: If you have a situation where a relative, partner, friend, or loved one is being abused or defrauded, you can seek help from the Court from an experienced Elder Abuse Attorney.
Whatever legal issue you face, I will handle it with the utmost care and attention to detail. I stay in touch with my clients and return all phone calls promptly. At my law office, your legal matter will be given the time, care and attention it deserves.
Contact a Trusted San Jose Divorce Attorney and Estate Planning Lawyer
Are you seeking legal guidance for a family law or estate planning matter? Contact my law office today online or by telephone at 408-596-2569 to arrange a consultation with an experienced Los Gatos family law attorney and estate planning lawyer.